Rush weekend in Toronto checking off the major items for a proper Toronto visit.
- Visiting one of my dearest friends (also being able to stay in his amazing loft – great Toronto apartment)
- Dinner out – this time only to Springrolls – a safe bet in a hurry
- See a play – Wicked the musical (this is now my third time)
- Brunch – a newer restaurant at Bloor and Lansdowne near my friend’s place. The Bloordale Pantry – super cute!
- Waiting by subway station having a lady tell her cigarette that “they aren’t doing anything their talking is just bothering me” (yes, this was in reference to us)
I really love Toronto. I really miss it alot after visiting. The people, the restaurants, the little shops, the neighbourhoods, the crazy street talk, crazy fashion.
Ironically, in this same week I gave the tenants in my condo there notice. I guess it is time to move on (at least from that place) and see what the future brings. I can already sense that 2011 is going to be a year of big Big BIG change.