Today I have had the loneliest birthday ever. Let me tell you about it.
- Woke up at 5:15 – had shower
- Made lunch – looked out window when I heard howling wind. Blizzarding outside.
- Felt mildly crampy – spontaneously got my period.
- Bundled up and walked to work. Slowly because the sidewalks were sheets of ice, and I had to keep my eyes closed because shards of ice kept stabbing them.
- Work was actually not that bad.
- There was two low points. 1. failed intubation. 2. being asked to sign 2 birthday cards for other people whose birthdays are sometime in November.
- I mostly had a lot of fun at work.
- Then I walked home in the blizzard.
- Then I told my room mate it was my birthday so that someone would wish me happy birthday to my face.
- Then she drove to McDonalds to get me my requested birthday dinner.
Highlight of the day is Jen’s happy birthday video – featuring Pancakes the cat.